Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Just another day....

Once again I have been bad at blogging....It has been a little crazy around here. We have had a couple of snow days this month. Chip has been out two days because of snow. I took the NCLEX (nursing boards) last week and passed!!!! I am so excited to be done for a while with tests and studying. The anxiety of testing and studying is exhausting to me.

I start my job at the Med next Monday and I am very excited and nervous about my job. I will be working with a preceptor for a few weeks who will train me and teach me what I need to know. I hope I have a good preceptor.

Chip and I went to Jackson over the weekend to celebrate my dad's birthday and Clayton's birthday. It was fun to be with family and not have to worry about anything. We went to church with my parents on Sunday. They have just hired a new pastor who is great.

This week I am going to pick up around the house and get it in order before I start work next week. It has gotten a little crazy over the past year and there is some stuff that still needs to be done. I am hoping to start making a list of things we need to start saving for. There is so much we want to do as far as remodeling the house and travel, that we really need to start budgeting.

I have some picture of the snow, but they are on our new camera and the CD to download pictures onto the computer hasn't been installed yet. I will post those later. I don't need to let myself get so behind on blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment